Magico S5 vs KEF Blade 2 vs TAD Evo One vs YG Kipod II Sig w/pwr bass

Opinions please. All are Used and are the same very good price but The Y&G are $4000 less which is nice.

KEF Blade 2

TAD Evolution One

Y&G Kipod II Signature w/Pwr Bass module

Magico S5

Would love your thoughts any thoughts on any please! Being all used and in good shape these are all within $500 of each other used price but Y&G and those had highest list but know to be good used deals because they are pretty serious speakers.

I think as far as used speakers in the great value - now less than 1/2 price but still new enough to provide great performance these are some different but pretty serious speakers. Please any and all feedback totally welcomed and is super helpful 

Source: Bricasti M1SE DAC 

Preamp: Parasound JC2 Pre

Amp: Pass Labs X350.5 Amp

IC: Darwin TRUTH Balanced

SC: HiDiamond D8 w/Furutech

PC: HiDiammond P3 (7)

AC: HiDiamond HDX2 

Transport: microRendu 1.4 and full suite of UpTone Audio Premium Power Supplies (2)x LPS-1 and (1) JS-2 LPS - (2) Regens - ISO and Amber and custom Canare DC cables for all / Tellarium Q Black Diamond USB cable and Curious Regen Link

Room is 12 x 23 w/Cathedral Ceilings - 15 Foot a peak 

Music: Assorted Music no metal or loud hard rock anymore really - not much Large Scale classical either but everything else.

Likes: Transparency- Delicate-linear-Dynamic-Fast - high resolution-microscope but not sterile not etched or lifeless - I know there is a fine Line here but I'm looking to walk it and come out on the right side - but real see through into the music - transparent to the source because I love my DAC - there more everything else sound more like my DAC the closer I'm getting to where I want to go as close as possible - image and sound stage lover - tight bass - hate flab - like speed and transparency as my selection choices might speak to

Coming from: Rethm Saadhana V3 speakers which I love and are incredible but want to try something else. 

Love any feedback about matching or equipment matching or one or multiple of these - what you heard at shows or whatever. Love more Info on these.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
I can't comment on the speakers you are considering/purchased but the Bricasti is an exceptional DAC with attenuator. Hold on to it. Let it be your baseline for excellent sound. 

Dealer Jim

Yes the Bricasti is staying - it’s the rock which I build everything else around.

i must say in my system i am really impressed with with my new PS Audio P10 Conditioner i just picked up. One few items I’ve bought brand new - the Bricasti I got new also.

it is great. A few years back i owned a PS Audio Power Plant Premier and thought it was ok but nothing special but this P10 is outstanding. It’s been a very nice surprise - i thought it would be a nice add and quiet things down but it’s done much more than that. Highly recommend! 
Yamaha NS5000s are a must hear.
A giant leap forward in midrange reproduction and the rest of the spectrum is also very good.But at last we have a speaker that reproduces voice and acoustic instruments that do not sound like speakers but rather the real thing.
Never even considered these nor were they ever on my radar.

Not saying they are not great I have no idea but it was semi - sort of my view the KEF Blade (although the Blades are utterly amazing) where not saying it’s fair but those mass market companies can’t help but to cut cost somewhere and for me the final build quality matters.

Not as much as the sound but this is a lot of money for Speakers so when sound is too close to call then everything comes into play in regards to the final decision.

I hated the bottom feet area on the Blades - may not effect sound at all or overall quality either and may not even be a legit argument because those mass market companies have the R&D funds to built amazing sounding products but the bean counters always seem to slither in and find a way to save money on this or that and effectnthe final build quality perception where with Magico / YG would never put a plastic / type of base like that. They over build everything and let the cost just end up being what it ends up being or at least thats whats the final product feels like to me. 

The Sony - Pioneer - Yahmaha’s of the world just don’t work for me at but maybe for others I’m sure. Those newer Sony Speakers seemed pretty decent but I didn’t see them in the Magico / YG / Blades conversation. 
No sorry but I have been on a search for the perfect speaker for 35 years and have owned every type but the Yamaha NS5000s are the first ones I have heard that are truly convincing.Not in a sonic fireworks sort of way but in an accurate and real sounding way.An immense amount of research and development has gone into these together with 40 years of experience.
They may look like any other glossy black box but the Yamaha approach of tuning out resonances is a far more sophisticated and targeted approach to the alternatives and the Zylon drivers also appear to have a technological advantage over all that has come before.
Somehow they sound both incredibly detailed and incredibly musical.