Clear Day cables vs. Morrow Audio Cables

Hello,

Has anyone compared the Clear Day double shotgun speaker cables to the Morrow Audio SP5 or SP6 speaker cables? I'm trying to get a sonic reference point between these two brands. Thanks
goose
I originally got on the forum to check out opinions on cable break in (bought Morrow SP3) and stumbled on this thread.  I have Clear Day shotgun cables and Morrow SP3.  I tried them back and forth (B&K preamp, Rotel RB1080 amp, Focal 926 speakers and Gallo Tr-2 sub) and honestly I cannot tell one whit of difference.  Did the girlfriend test (had her listen to a variety of music, had her leave, changed or did not change cables, and had her listen again to same music) and she did not pick up anything save an expensive dinner.  My cabling is a six foot run to sub, then 10 foot runs from sub to speaker.  The one thing I had trouble understanding was how many watts the Clear Day shotgun could carry vs Morrow.  The comparatively short runs might invalidate such a consideration, or not.  I simply did not have enough data.
@baxsc01,
It is perfectly alright that you did not hear any difference. So what? Both the cables must have the same characteristics. I say, sell the higher priced one and buy more music.
Having owned a lot of both, I think those who listen to rock might prefer Clear Day's whilst acoustic  fan might prefer Morrow .
In my systems Morrows have taken at least 500 hrs break in though .
I have found just the opposite the clear day doubles give the appearance of more detail at the expense of less punch and dynamics in the  mids more thin ,and lower bass are much more fleshed out and goes much deeper in the morrow sp6 cables ,the ma7 interconnects ,if your system is tubey  or real warm you may like the silver ,for in my system pretty nuetral I welcomed the bit of added warmth ,
especially with all the crappy mastered CDs out there.
I have found just the opposite the clear day doubles give the appearance of more detail at the expense of less punch and dynamics in the  mids more thin ,and lower bass are much more fleshed out and goes much deeper in the morrow sp6 cables ,the ma7 interconnects ,if your system is tubey  or real warm you may like the silver ,for in my system pretty nuetral I welcomed the bit of added warmth ,
especially with all the crappy mastered CDs out there
I forgot to add Morrow cables have been dramatically upgraded since late spring 
2019 No stranded wire which induces micro arching, and eddy currents in the 
process ,which = added distortion ,that part has been proven with Cardas,Kimber and especially Wireworld.