Cable recommendation between Dac and Integrated amp

I’m trying to improve my cabling between my Cambridge Azur 851 D and my Pass Int 60.

I need to stay under 750.00/used I’m considering Audience Au24 SE and Acoustic Zen Ultimate copper

What else should I consider?  BTW- My speakers are Martin Logan Montis's (electrostatics)

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
krelldog
I’d suggest used Audience, Synergistic Research and Masterbuilt. You already have Audience on your list. Used SR Element Tungsten will be within your price range. Masterbuilt is a little bit hard to find on the used market though.
The higher the price the bigger the profit margins.When you spend more on cabling than components it's time to re evaluate priorities.Not pointing fingers,just sayin.Mark Tunis,Bradenton Florida,handcrafted by a gifted artisan who understands the science of energy transfer.Have purchased both his Silver Ghost pc and interconnects.Couldn't be more satisfied.Believe what your ears say not hearsay.

markwatkiss
The higher the price the bigger the profit margins.When you spend more on cabling than components it’s time to re evaluate priorities.Not pointing fingers,just sayin.Mark Tunis,Bradenton Florida,handcrafted by a gifted artisan who understands the science of energy transfer.Have purchased both his Silver Ghost pc and interconnects.Couldn’t be more satisfied.Believe what your ears say not hearsay.

>>>>>>It’s not necessary true that the higher the price the bigger the profit margins. Example: one company might sell 100 cables at $1000 per cable. That’s a gross income of $100,000, right? Let’s say the cables cost the company $200 each to manufacturer. Now, it’s true he makes a profit of $800 per cable but he won’t sell as many cables as another company with lower prices.That means his profit for 100 cables is $80,000, right? But another company sells 5,000 cables at $100 per cable. He sells more cables because more people can afford them. That’s a gross income of $500,000, right. Let’s say each one of those cables cost $25 to manufacture. That means his profit is $75 X 5,000 = $375,000. Hel-loo!

Save some money, I highly recommend you look into cables by Audio Sensibility. They source the same great occ cooper/silver used by the top cables companies like Audience.  I’ve bought several cables them, all great value. 
The truth is, of course, that many of these cables can be manufactured (i.e. bought from China) for a few dollars at most. The high margin strategy is to make big profits with a small operation.