Slight Hum From Rega Elicit R

I just purchased a brand new Rega Elicit R Int. amplifier but the first thing that I noticed was a slight hum/buzz
from the amplifier. It's audible from 1-2 feet with no music playing. Is this normal for the Rega or I should
return it.
Thanks in advance.
djengan
The humming problem happened to my Hegel integrates before due to ‘dirty’ power. Bring your amp to a local dealer or frind’s house to see if the problems persists or not. 
@djengan - You might want to try it on a different circuit or even at another location (friend/family house). If it is most predominant just at power-up and then settles down, it might just be normal. Only you can judge if it is excessively loud. As I said, I don't hear a hum from mine, but I can't get to the back side to listen for hum as it's in a rack.

I can tell you, I've had several amps over the years that had a bit of mechanical hum. Once I got a couple of feet away, I couldn't hear it and I did not hear it through the speakers, so I lived with it.

Try it in different circuits and even at different properties to see if it has anything to do with your wiring. Decide from there how to proceed.

Question: How does it sound otherwise? I love mine. Works really well with all of the speakers I've tried, from a couple of different vintage Infinity's to Vandersteen 3's. I also have the matching Rega Saturn-R CD player/transport/DAC and it's a match made in heaven. Really good IMHO.

It sound great, even out from the box. Very good bass, highs. Probably after some hours improvement in the sound stage. The only problem is that buzz. Honestly, I could live with that but hey, $3000.00.
The very same issue with the Brio R model. The guy's from Rega should really focus on that problem. They managed to produce great sounding amplifier but they cannot solve the problem with the buzz. Makes no sense.
Can you imagine, you bought Oziris ($10.000) that sound better then Accuphase E-370 but....loud buzz.
Thank you for your comment and help.