Please suggest bookshelf with best bass response under $4000 pr.

Lately, I've been craving deeper, tighter bass. I'd like to hear some ideas for replacing my Silverline 17.5 monitors. Is this a stupid question, due to inherent limitations of driver size imposed by typical bookshelf dimensions, or might I actually do better with another speaker? Amplification is Wells Audio 150 watt SS Majestic integrated. Source is aging Jolida JD100 tubed cdp (in new year, I plan to replace this with another SS cdp or a transport/standalone dac combo). Thanks ! 
stuartk
Disclaimer I am a dealer. I would strongly suggest you find a local dealer in addition to bryston mini T bottom end is unbelievable well under 4000 coherent transparent fantastic
Laws of Physics being what they are audition a REL subwofer that is within budget and size in your room and keep your monitors!
Look look for used Wilson Audio Duette speakers. Truly exceptional and tight bass.
The best bass I ever heard from a relatively small enclosure was the Totem Mani 2. There are two woofers in tandem, one is internally located in the cabinet behind the baffle mounted driver and helps push/pull it.

Why not a bookshelf like the Golden Ear AON 3 (well below your budget) ? I have heard other speakers from Golden Ear , and was highly impressed. These stand mounted speakers use the same excellent folded ribbon tweeter they use is their floor standers, and claim bass extension down to 38Hz.

Also, as others have posted, you might look for a pair of good, musical subs, like smaller RELs, Golden Ear subs, JL Audio subs, or a Vandersteen 2Wq (provided your Silverlines extend down to 40Hz, and your amp has a tape loop). You can keep your Silverlines, which probably have mids and highs as good as anything you can find within your budget,