One of the best HDMI cable?

Could any member enlighten me on some of the outstanding HDMI cables? Thanks.
hunlaohun

I use a 33 foot Redmere for my video processor to projector run.  I had to do this because another 23awg Beldon cable wasn't working.  Though, I don't know about using Redmere for short run or audio purposes.

That being said, I recently discovered that a lower cost Beldon cable was not performing properly.  A 5 foot Beldon Series FE cable that is supposed to be "Premium certified" to support 4K and 18Gbps bandwidth was actually smearing the sound when just using 1080p resolution and normal old compressed dolby digital.  I'm was originally using this Neotech cable:

http://audiosensibility.com/blog/products-2/digital-cables-occ-copper-and-occ-silver/#!/Neotech-NEHH-4200-HDMI-1-4-Cable/p/17895256/category=4059160

I went back to using this and it removed all the smeared audio effect.  Audio was crystal clear using this cable.  It's only just a "HDMI 1.4" certified cable, but it still is sonically superior to the Beldon.

One thing I have figured out here is that silver/silver-plated makes a significant difference for digital/hdmi cables.  The Wire World stuff may be better than my Neotech, but I haven't felt a need to go that direction yet.

I have just ordered Mediabridge HDMI Cable from amazon for my new Apple TV 4k after going through these few recommendations https://www.indabaa.com/best-hdmi-cables-apple-tv-4k/
I faced the same questions about 5 years ago when I tried a Mapleshade ViviLink cable for about $165.  I had a couple of PS-Audio's I2s all-silver HDMI cables that retailed for around $1k/meter and it was no contest.  I recently moved and needed to combine my HT and stereo systems in one room.  The main HDMI cable is the run from LG OLED tv to the Yamaha receiver that is in place as a DAC and HDMI switching role.  I also have one to connect an OPPO 95 dedicated to Blue rays.  The rest of the system is far more refined since the last time I tested these HDMIs against each other.  

Mapleshade's wires are a little flimsy and are VERY directional, but they are still the best I have seen in my own system.

Belden=sending all the right signals.
They count more real engineers than all the high-end wanabees combined.  They have theor products used in the most demanding applications... Tv studios, live concerts, recording studios, you name it, and if they were bad, we would see and hear it.