Searching for the most "accurate" speaker (below 15K)

I’m looking for the most accurate and resolving speakers (budget is <= 15K). Paradigm Persona 3F, Kef Reference 3 or Focal Sopra 2 are some of the options I can think of. Any opinions on how these compare? Should I had other options to this shortlist? The amplifier is the (absolutely extraordinary) Nagra Classic AMP.

Thanks! :)
128x128vermeer
Vermeer, thanks for the kind words and support.

Your room is small but it is not that small. As long as you look at direct radiating loudspeakers with bass in the 40-30hz range you will be fine.

Also depending on electronics you can avail yourself with units from Micromega M100 or M150 hat sound fantastic on the Personas and also have room correction. 

Our smaller playback room is 18 feet long by 14 wide and the Persona 3F sound fantastic in that size room.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

As noted here, one has to "go out" and listen to as many speakers as possible. All speakers introduce coloration to the sound, so it is vital to listen and find out what YOU like in terms of sound and which brand YOU favor. Hype about a speaker or any electronics is flat out dangerous if you don’t have money to waste or blow through. Many audiophiles here have listened to dealer hype or went on the advice of a brand "fanboy" only to have bought something that does not sound good to THEM. Dealers have an agenda, sell their products. Owners of products they like, will get over-enthusiastic about the great stereo they have. The smart prospective audio buyer will listen to as many components as they can, and find (in your case) speakers that truly fit what YOU like.

@vermeer   My previous home in Upstate NY was also a suspended wood floor, though having the main system on the first level meant a more coupled setup to / with the foundation. This house is nearly 100 years old. I'm now in New Orleans in a home that is raised, with suspended wood floors also. This home is over 80 years old. When my son 'walks' in the room the TV, which is on a console, starts seriously waving reflections at me. I may have to isolate the TV!!!

Let me know what you find as you 'play' with isolation solutions for the speakers.....PM if you prefer your thread to stay on track.
As noted here, one has to "go out" and listen to as many speakers as possible. All speakers introduce coloration to the sound, so it is vital to listen and find out what YOU like in terms of sound and which brand YOU favor. Hype about a speaker or any electronics is flat out dangerous if you don’t have money to waste or blow through. Many audiophiles here have listened to dealer hype or went on the advice of a brand "fanboy" only to have bought something that does not sound good to THEM. Dealers have an agenda, sell their products. Owners of products they like, will get over-enthusiastic about the great stereo they have. The smart prospective audio buyer will listen to as many components as they can, and find (in your case) speakers that truly fit what YOU like.

From a practical perspective it is impossible for anyone to audition all available speaker options in one lifetime. There are many hundreds of brands and thousands of brand/model combinations. So at some level, purchasing decisions becomes a crap shoot.

Similarly, to the point of a fanboy club or cult, in the singular sense caution is advised, but once the number of fans grows into the thousands, tens of thousands and beyond you can usually rest assured there is something grate to behold. And should things still not sound good to *you* at that point, it may be time to question *your* hearing and/or change your preferences.
If I were looking at speakers at the $15k price point, I could make calls to dealers to make appts and listen within a reasonable driving distance. Also Audio shows can be fun, and one can listen to many (not all?) speaker brands. That bit of research could prove to very constructive, working toward a smart purchase.