What 2 channel Amp would you Buy for $6k?

I plan on spending no more than $6k for power amp (tube or SS), but would like to hear from others what amp they’d get. I’ve done plenty of research, but honestly, I’m burn’t out and now would like to hear from others.
roddyboy
I would not spend $6,000 on an amplifier. There are plenty of good value amps out there for 1/3 of the price. Just make sure you get adequate power. Look into used gear or even pro audio. A used McIntosh would be a good choice. +FD 
Sanders
Benchmark AHB2
Coincident Frankenstein MkII
Bryston cubed series
FirstWatt
Pass XA30.8

depends on taste, power need, gear etc

Roddyboy , I think your question is strange , would you not choose the best amplifier to mate with Speakers you use ? I would think most would research this with other owners or even the manufacturer of your speakers , correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that how it’s done finding the best amplifier that will drive your speakers optimally ? 
Something in the Pass Labs lineup would work very well, depending on your power requirements. I love my Xa30.8. One review says that it competes with a highly regarded SET  amp (can't remember the name offhand) that sells for over 20k, plus you get the firm low end punch that comes with SS. It's very conservatively rated at 30 watts. It's easily driving my Vandersteen Quatros. I bought mine used for just under 5k.