Power cord for digital stuffs?

I have heard big power cables are no suited for digital cd or dac. Is that true? What cords are you guys using for your cd and dac?
luna
@audioengr the Plasmatron could be a good product but sure seems to be out of the reach of the average music lover.
If you want a power cord that  you will hear a substantial improvement with a
30 day  money back audition Verastarr Audio , stereotimes did a very good 
Review  on these power cords.
i installed some AUDIO ART  power one classics for an 20k all digital system : nad50.2 feeding dynaudio xd600 speakers and the improvement was sensational!   beautiful  on acoustic instruments to hip hop!  3d imaging .super revealing .pretty cool for 500$
All I can say iswith my OPPO 105 player.  Although I am using both Audioquest power cords-NRG100's, 1000, plus two Audioquest Niagara 1000's, that a $400 digital JPS power cord works far, far better with my OPPO player.  When I replace my JPS digital power cord with a $1280 Audioquest power cord to my OPPO the audio quaity goes way, way down.  In fact I wonder ifeven a 2-4 thousand dollar Audioquest power cord could compete wih my $400 JPS power cord.  That is a fact.  And I plug my JPS power cord into a Niagara 1000 strip, itself using a NRG1000 power cord.  The JPS allows my OPPO 105 to really perform at a much higher level than if I used a much higher priced Audioquest power cord with it.  Again, that is played thru an Audioquest Niagara 1000-NRG combinaton.  And, again, I only know this to be true with an OPPO 105.  It is immediatly apparent when switching power cords-no having to go back and forth to compare.  It wil be immediatly apparent to anyone trying this comparison.  
Post removed