Power cord for digital stuffs?

I have heard big power cables are no suited for digital cd or dac. Is that true? What cords are you guys using for your cd and dac?
luna
I'm buying an NAD M32 integrated amp, and I'm looking at a Pangea Audio AC-9SE MKII power cord for that unit. Any thoughts, comments and/or suggestions about these would be appreciated. Also as to the Pangea Audio AC-9SE MKII power cord itself. Thanks.
I use signal cable magic power on all my sources (digital and analog) including preamp and phono preamp. Great cable for $70 and 30 day trial. 
not clear what the OP means here - if the AC cable to the PS, then No

if the DC cable from PS to the unit (e.g. a DAC) then making a star-quad type cable might be useful; IIRC they can also be bought for a small price

I actually got a Meridian G808.2i recently. In the past, I have always used stock power cables with my G08.  Many people told me that big and bad cables actually thickens the sound. It was the previous owner of my 808 who told me it actually improved the sound by changing to more expensive PC.
“It was the previous owner of my 808 who told me it actually improved the sound by changing to more expensive PC“

I completely disagree with the ‘expensive’ part. As pointed earlier, a well designed cable with correct gauge (in this case 14AWG) should yield elevated performance over stock PC at a reasonable cost.