New Yggdrasil - First (and second) Impressions

Okay, so I’ve finally (on order over 2 months) received my Schiit Yggdrasil. The unit arrived in exactly perfect condition (i.e. well packaged).

Upon first (and second) listening through all sources/inputs, I would need a stethoscope to discern any difference among my current components and connectivity. I also cannot detect any difference using the phase inversion button.

I suppose the aforementioned is a testament to how good my current system (before/without Yggy) already sounds. :)

I can easily A-B test because the Yggy is hooked in via balanced and my other components are also hooked directly to amp via RCA or USB.

Also, obviously I have NOT let the unit "burn in" for days because I just got it, however, it has come to full operational temperature after being powered on continuously over 24 hours.

System configuration: (Yggdrasil > XLR > Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amplifier > Golden Ear Triton Reference speakers )
all cables blue jeans cables "best" offering

Emotiva ERC-3 CD player > AES/EBU > Yggdrasil
Oppo UDP-205 blue ray player > coax > Yggdrasil
Samsung SMT-C5320 cable box > optical > Yggdrasil
Gateway NV79 Windows 10 64-bit computer > USB > Yggdrasil

I’ll be patient, but if there are any suggestions to "try" in order to hear *some* audible difference, that would be great. Appreciate any feedback you have.

Thanks.
128x128gdhal
@blindjim 

Thank you so much for your detailed and obviously well thought out response. I shall heed your advice (and that of some others). 
When I replaced my Jeff Rowland Aeris DAC with the Dave,  there was an obvious difference from the first note. Yesterday, I replaced my Wireworld power cords with Shunyata Sigma,  again from the first note there is an obvious difference. 
The DAC you have is Schiit's most expensive DAC, you can find out now or find out later, there is no getting around the fact that USB cords matter and none are better than the WW Starlight Platinum 7. Is it insanely expensive? Maybe, Is it worth the investment? Absolutely. Buy one new or used, and if you don't find yourself gobsmacked, you can sell it quickly for no less than 80% of what you paid for it. You will not end up selling it. 
I understand that in your current configuration you have four sources and only one uses USB, and it's a laptop. If you want to get the most out of your DAC, use a music storage device that buffers high amounts of the music data and has none of the "noise" that a laptop has, e.g., an Aurender or the like. This would be your source for ultimate audio playback of digital files. 
@gdhal   You are receiving good advice and suggestions from the previous posters.

The 15 day return window is really too short to evaluate the Yggy properly. It really applies if you just don't care for the sound performance when you first set it up. I believe there is a restocking fee, which given the strong resale market makes it wiser to take your time and resell later if it doesn't work out for you.

I'll repeat what's already been said before:

- Give it time. Live with it for awhile and then go back to your previous setup. 

- Your comparison isn't 1 to 1.

- Better cables will make a difference.

- Isolating the Yggy properly will deliver significant upside results.

Keep us posted on your findings. Best of luck.
@david_ten 

Hi David. Yes, I'm inclined to give it more time.

Can you please clarify what you mean by "isolating" it properly?

Thanks.