Sonus Faber Olympica III or Vienna Acoustics Lists

......I am looking at both of these speakers and wanted a little feedback from the members here. They would be driven by an Esoteric A-03 amp - 50 watts of Class A power. Music is from the Allman Brothers to Frank Zappa to Neil Young to Muddy Waters to Eva Cassidy ....you get the picture. Let me know ...thanks
garebear
I received the Sonus Faber Olympica II's a few days ago. I had previously owned the SF Cremona M's and as beautiful as they were - there was house sound and after a couple of years I changed them out. I will tell you right out of the box - the Olympica III's are not like the older SF's.....that was very clear. I will comment more but - first impression is very dynamic and coherent.
still liking the Olumpica III's?    I have a chance to get a good deal on a demo set.  
Post removed 
While this thread is a bit stale, I thought I’d chime in as I’m now in the market for speakers in another system.  Specifically, I am now trying to decide between the SF Olympica IIIs and the new SF Serafino which is clearly better but more $s.  I have listened to the 800 series of B&W many times and in many different locations - and found them accurate, but not very exciting.   I could live with them, but there are better choices for me.  I have also listened to the Kef reference line many times and like them very much - again very accurate (and better to my ears than the B&W) and quite dynamic.  However, for music, the SF I’m looking at are just more satisfying than all the others I’ve listened to.

In my auditions, I’ve concluded something all of you know already.  Auditioning a speaker at a dealer is a very mixed bag.  Case in point - I listened to the Olympica IIs (slightly smaller than the IIIs) in a room that did them no favors - they were overly warm and a bit muddied in the mid bass - a reaction shared by one of the posters above.  

I am amazed at how many demo rooms are severely compromised with HVAC noises, phase irregularities (cancellelations or summations), etc. I don’t think bad demo rooms are necessarily the fault of the dealer - as each speaker is different, though I do think they’d help themselves with a bit more room treatment.

In any case,  I think it’s fair to assume that most speaker brands are not going to put out crap and that while there are clearly differences in “house sound”, when we react really negatively to a product, it may be the room (or perhaps, source or electronics) that is the factor.  Bottom line - I’m glad I listened the Olympica IIIs in a different setting - different room, different electronics, different source.  And, the difference was all very good.