Benchmark AHB2 power amp impressions?

Does anyone have any opinions/info to share about the new Benchmark AHB2 power amp? Do the company's assertions about drastically reducing noise and distortion ring true? Thanks to all.  
ranchhand1
@navrsale 

You seem to be an expert. Could you please provide some data on the slew rate etc. of the Benchmark amp?
@navrsale 

AHB2 Slew rate is 16V/uS and rise time at 3.5mS and a bandwidth of 200kHz.

I can't understand why you think a 3 Mega Hz bandwidth is required in an audio amplifier. 

You seem to prefer higher distorting euphonic designs and there is nothing wrong with your taste.

However, some audiophiles are impressed and interested in the market leasing high fidelity that the AHB2 amp offers. Especially the performance at low levels like 1 watt where this amplifier excels just as amazingly as it does bridged at 300+ watts.
@shadorne 

I can't understand why you think a 3 Mega Hz bandwidth is required in an audio amplifier.

Maybe he can hear very high frequencies :)))
I wonder pairing the AHB2 with a tube preamp would be a good combination. I like how you can change the gain with both unbalanced and balanced cables. The amp, from what I've read, can sound quite clinical to some. With a good tube pre, some slight smoothness is what would make a great sounding system.
I will eventually be comparing this to an Ayre V5xe with Harbeth P3er speakers. Will follow this thread.