Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Off topic,
Mark Feldman ' What Exit' on the DI's is out of this world good. 
: ) or is it just me?
hfaddict
I completely agree with your position on the DI'S and compressed music.
The wilson line off speakers have made a fortune catering to this weakness.
I recently upgraded my system to a T+ A PA 3000 HV and the Aurender A10.
I'm not a low tube watt guy every up grade will return big dividends with the DI'S.
@hfaddict

Don Sach's Customized 6SN7 Tube Pre-Amp and his Kootenay 120 Customized KT88 Tube Amp; fully regulated power supply and independent for each channel.

Wig
I was wondering if someone could elaborate on the DI's pertaining 
to a 4 ohm vs. 8ohm version of these speakers. I believe I read that some are using 8ohm amps to drive 4 ohm rated speakers. Also, is there a difference in sound between the 2.
Thanks much.
Sully
Sullyman go to zero Fidelity, you tube , he talks about your questions.he did a good job talking about the DI, He got my attention to audition one.And I am not even looking for speakers....