Wilsons are the best speakers in the world

Hmm..
I don't think so.
For some reason many electronics manufacturers use them for shows. Why is that? 
inna
Wilson has captured a big chunk of the super high budget speaker market.  Whether or not they're objectively superior is secondary.  If high cost electronics makers want to sell to the high budget market they might as well use the speakers that those buyers prefer and are most familiar with. 
Right. Then both Lamm and Ypsilon should know that they might also lose part of their potential market, people with both money and ears. Frankly, I don't understand their problem, anyway, if they have it. They should be able to sell everything they make without leaving their offices. They are just showing off and socializing.
Any one of you need a gardener or something? I've got a pair of Maggie 1.7's we could set up next to the pool :)
Gents,
I have been to RMAF and other big audio shows and frankly have never been favorably disposed to the sound of Wilson speakers.  Quite the contrary.  I find them as hard on my eyes as they are to my ears.   If I hit the CA Lotto big time, beyond a shadow of a doubt, I'd have the full panoply of MBL gear.  Speakers, electronics, the whole shmear.  Their ~$1M audio set up at the audio shows I have attend have far and away surpassed any other similarly priced systems I have heard.  I remember my jaw dropping in utter amazement when I first hears their Raidlastrater (sp) speakers, which I think are about $250K a pair.  The speakers absolutely disappeared into the room and the music simply hung in the air effortlessly.   

In the meantime, I am ecstatic with the sound of my $2500 Spatial Audio Hologram M4 Turbo S speakers!   There are the best speakers I have ever heard in my system...