Wilsons are the best speakers in the world

Hmm..
I don't think so.
For some reason many electronics manufacturers use them for shows. Why is that? 
inna
To anticipate one kind of argument. First listen to Lamm/Wilson system and then Lamm/Kharma system.
It should be obvious that they use them because they believe Wilson speakers will result in their equipment sounding its best. Since “many” manufacturers use them, clearly many people share this belief.

If you like different speakers better, that’s great. Enjoy them.
There is no such thing as "a" best speaker. Wilson has become seen that way by some in the same way The Rolling Stones came to be considered "The best Rock 'n' Roll Band in the world" by some. That wasn't true either.
Nah, Queen is better with Iranian ancestry singer.
Problem is that they are unlikely to believe that about Wilsons. I got an idea. Why don't I ask Vladimir of Lamm and Dimitris of Ypsilon? Well, I can ask, question is can they answer? I doubt it, seriously doubt it. Vladimir is fond of Kharma speakers, don't ask me how I know it, but I do. Dimitris really likes Lansche. I share their taste. They do demo with Kharma and Lansche respectively but not always. There is so much of the usual BS in High-End.