Power cord for low-watt tube amp?

I'm about to take delivery on a 7-watt push-pull EL84 amp in full triode. Just wondering whether there are any power cords particularly well-suited for a lower-powered amp like this? What's the latest thinking on whether power cords are less important for smaller amps like this?
128x128cfluxa
I've tried a few different power cords on a 8 wpc SET stereo amp. I got very good results with Triode Wire Labs, Shunyata Python Zitron, and a DIY cord made from 10 AWG finely stranded copper, and Marinco connectors. Of those three, the Triode Wire Labs has the most saturated sound (harmonically saturated). The Shunyata is a little more lit up and sharper. The DIY cord is more plain than the other two. I mostly prefer the Triode Wire Labs with my current set up, which is a $3000.00 DAC fed by MAC Mini. With a previous DAC, not as expensive, I preferred the Shunyata. So I would say get three or four cords to compare with. One will sound best for you.  
Quote : "best way to go is ask the mfg. what they recommend"

I found asking them is not always productive. Some have tried a few, others very little. Some leave it up to the customer and don't even supply a cord.
An EL84 in PP triode, please tell us more about this amp and feel free to add pics too.  For several years, I had a modified Conn organ amp that ran 6BG6's in PP triode for 8 wpc.  One of the best sounding amps I ever had