Ugly vs Gogeous speakers

I know speakers should be all about sound but I can't help responding to the look as well and this presents me with a dilemma.

I have owned B&W Nautilus 803's for many years and love the sound and value (excellent sound for reasonable cost). I would love to upgrade but I (and wife) think that the retro Star Wars R2D2 looking speaker (802) is nothing we would have in our living space.

What do others think the best looking / sounding speaker is? Do looks matter to you?

128x128jyprez
My girlfriend does not mind the idea of my Classic Audio Loudspeakers in her living room. She's heard what they can do. Plus they are finished very nicely.
I recently came across a speaker brand that has models costing even up to 3-5000, with the top model costing $12,000.  Everyone of their models fell off the ugly bus, I kid you not.  Owners warn NOT to try the speaker grills.  These Tekton models make me grimace and shake my head at the missed opportunity. 

Anyone with a lick of good taste in their body knows they are ugly.  One shouldn't have to look at ugly every night just to get to heaven, and I'm speaking of musical bliss.  Life is too short.  

Tekton obviously needs to start listening to feedback with a little more attention.
It looks like some people are simply obsessed with bashing Tekton speakers on every speaker thread regardless of the topic... its just incredibly juvenile.
Post removed 
More to discover