What's the weak link in my system?

I've pieced together the best budget system I could afford over the years but I'm just not thrilled with the sound I'm getting. Can anyone help me identify the weakest link (s) in my system so I can upgrade? I only have the budget to upgrade one piece at this time. I'm most interested in listening to vinyl.
Currently Configured:

Pro-ject Genie 1.3 Turntable w/ Sumiko Pearl Cartridge
Bellari VP 130 Phono Pre w/ Tung-Sol Tube & Replaced Power Supply  
Marantz CD 6006 CD Player
Parasound P3 Stereo Preamp
Parasound A23 Power Amp
PSB T6 Platinum Speakers
Bluesound Node
AKG K702 Headphones
Audioquest Daimondback Interconnects
Audioquest Rocket 33 Speaker Wire

Also Have:
NAD C235BEE Integrated AMP
Monitor Silver RS6 Speakers
Marantz SA8260 SACD Player (Used to sound great but doesn't work consistently - not sure if worth having repaired)
Musical Fidelity V Can Headphone Amp

So.... I think I have put together the best possible system configuration using what I have. What would be the weakest link / first to upgrade? Turntable? Phono Pre? Pre-Amp? Suggestions of products to upgrade to without breaking the bank? I've accumulated a bunch of stuff but I'm really a novice so any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!   

jdm11
Thank you inna. I do use a Furman power conditioner. Your suggestions make sense though I'm wondering if it would make sense to just purchase a better turntable before putting money into a new cartridge and / or phono stage?
It certainly might. I just didn't want to say that your entire analog rig could use a big improvement. In my mind, upgrading turntable is a serious step, almost as serious as upgrading speakers. Ususally, most people keep their good turntables for a long time so it would make sense to do a big upgrade, not just one or two steps.
the obvious upgrade would be to add a quality dac for your digital sources. i like your amp/pre and speakers.
Have you read this?
http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/psb_platinum_t6.htm

Seems like the PSBs need a bit of care regarding setup. All speakers benefit from placement, but for some it's essential.

The only other thing could be your turntable, because we all know that all CD players, amplifiers and cables sound pretty well alike. Sorry.
That kind of gets to the heart of the question I guess. Is the turntable the weakest link and if so is my other gear good enough to warrant buying a significantly better turntable because I can't afford to replace the turntable and the preamp, etc. If the other gear is sufficient what would be a good example of a turntable to consider?