NAD M50.2

To anyone who has heard the NAD M50.2, how does it compare in sound to other music servers, such as those more expensive from Aurender, etc?
imgoodwithtools
Over the years I'd owned several NAD pieces, the last a stack of the "Masters Series" components.  I've enjoyed the simplicity of the design and the sound quality.  However the last few purchases were not without problems, my SACD player needed a new transport, the integrated amp I owned before that had a "right channel out" intermittent problem.  The receiver I owned before that would lose its settings.
So, I'd recommend that, if you spring for NAD equipment, make sure you have confidence that the dealer you purchase from can support your purchases.
Now that I've moved on to other brands (McIntosh & PS Audio), I'm having no equipment in the shop!
imgoodwith tools we are one of the only dealers in the country to sell most of the major streamers, including the NAD, the Naim Core, Aurender, Lumin, Baetis and a few others.

The answer to your question isn't as simple as you think as all of these products offer some things that the others don't.

In terms of sound quality the NAD is very good. 

You should contact us and we can most likely give you some good advice on what device may be the best for you.

Dave
Audio Doctor NJ
Hi audiotroy. I don't know exactly what I want. I do not need a DAC. I have a Berkeley Alpha Reference 2 that I Love. The NAD intrigues me both because it seems simple to operate, and that I can easily rip my CDs to its hard drive. Is 2TB enough? I have about 4000 CDs but probably wouldn't rip them all. Once on the NAD, how easily can the digital files be moved off? And I do question the build quality, based on ejr1953s experience. I am also intrigued by the Aurender N10. But I am Not a computer guru, and I don't know how to easily get my CDs on the Aurender. I plan to mainly play CDs, or files of them, and also some high res. downloads. I won't stream music much, if at all. Thoughts?