Tekton Electon/DI compares to what?

I know there is a lot of love and hate for Tekton on this and various other audio forums. I'm not here to discuss the validity of anything but would love impressions from listeners. Given that these are internet-direct, I can't hear before buying so I need the online community's help. Being in Canada, an in-home trial is a very expensive en devour! 

I'm looking at specifically the Electron as it's slightly smaller for my condo living room size. There is talk of a Mini-Ulff but with no info online other than its mentioning, I'll leave it out for now.

Now I understand the Electron/DI sound very similar, almost the same. So with that in mind, for those that have actually heard either of these speakers, what do they sound similar to so I can try to demo a pair to get a jist of what to expect? What speakers have you directly compared against them? 

Other speakers I have on my list are: Harbeth 30.1, Audio Note E LX Hemp, Totem Sky Floorstander, ATC 19, Salk Silk series, Klipsch Forte III, JBL 4312SE.
msommers
cap
I have a pair of DI's. Your characterization of them doesn't sound at all correct. Funny about that. I am wondering what the system components were that you were listening to? Mine have great bass, very detailed, everything controlled. Bass has been measured at 21.53 hz  so it is all there! Mids are wonderful and airy and the vocals are simply amazing.
Go figure!
Greg
Interesting comments. Things are subjective as ever!

To be slightly more qualitative, a reference of speakers people have used or familiar with would be a nice comparison, or reference point, even if still subjective :)
@cordobaman

don't hold your breath on just a couple of weeks for your Electrons.  Its been about a month since my order of Electrons.  Another poster on here just referenced it being 6 weeks or something since their order.....
Yep, not going to anticipate they'll ship that quick. According to Karma last week, she said Eric was just finalizing the new design with the 8" woofers. She also said they received three other orders in the couple days prior to mine. So hopefully they now have enough orders to make a production run. 
Terpstation might be referring to me. Last week marked 8 weeks since my Electron order was placed.

I really don't want them shipped to me until Eric is as comfortable with the finished product as he is with the D.I.'s at this point. Waiting weeks mean almost nothing compared to years of optimal performance.

I know with certainty that another Electron in waiting owner feels the same way.

LP