Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
"So they seem to have found a nice niche with not much competition at their price points currently. Smart! "

I could'nt agree more,kept a bunch of money in my pocket.

Charles,
Do you have any plans to demo the SE version of the Di speaker when Mike Kay owner of Audio Archon has a pair in house and setup.Just curious my friend.

Kenny.

Charles,

If anyone thinks so, I am not a DI basher whatsoever.  In fact, I think the two DI demonstrations that are on you tube where the DIs are playing music sound wonderful, even through my computer system.  I have heard several people say, and then just in passing, that they do not think the DIs sound as good as $30,000 speakers, and who cares what they say?  But, just for myself, I have not heard or read anywhere that they can't be that good just because they only cost $3,000, but I only read A'gon.

Hi Jetter, 
I don't have any reason to suspect that you are a DI "basher". My only response to you was concerning the Dynamo tube amplifiers and even that is just us sharing personal impressions. There was a thread started by gon member Inna dismissive of the Double Impact seemingly due to low cost and lack of suitable status and prestige . To the best of my knowledge he has not listened to the speakers. A number of posters on that thread apparently had a similar attitude. 
Charles 
Hi Kenny,
I'd be interested in hearing the  Double Impact SE version due to my very favorable encounter with the "standard" DI (+300 dollar upgrade package) in Tom's system 2 weeks ago. With different cabinet,  drivers and crossover components it does raise the curiosity level for me. 
Charles