Has anyone ever heard these speakers by Volti Audio?

I have read a few things about Volti Audio (in Nashville TN). Has anyone ever heard a pair?
Most specifically the Vittora : http://voltiaudio.com/vittora/.
These might really match well with my tube amp but are quite expensive.
128x1282psyop
@gawdbless 

I would love to hear the Simon Mears Uccello speaker (10,500 UK Sterling) which similar(ish) to the Vittoria.

I imagine they sound in a ballpark not all too different. Still, they use different drivers, cross-overs and horns, and likely they are voiced differently as well. To my knowledge the folded bass horn of the Uccello's is only very slightly modified from its original Klipsch Belle state, whereas the bass horn of the Vittora's has seen a more extensive "make-over" by Mr. Roberts compared to their La Scala origins, which I'm told also leads to them digging a bit deeper in the bass region (perhaps at the expense of ultimate speed or "sharpness"). Conversely, more or less, Mr. Mears is particularly sensitive towards coherency, which is exemplified through his choice of midrange driver; the B&C unit used in the Uccello's apparently is more at ease in its lower frequency spectrum compared to the BMS 4592 used in the Vittora's (a driver among many others Mr. Mears tried out), which is one of the reasons why he opted for the Italian B&C (Mr. Roberts on the other hand seemed to favor "a bit more detailed" BMS sound). If I had to guess the sound of the Vittora's may be a bit more full-range, relatively speaking, whereas the Uccello's sees a perhaps livelier upper/lower mids and warmer midrange overall. I gather the Vittora's could be a more popular choice among audiophiles in general with a bit of "hifi-inkling" to their character (Mr. Roberts has sought to electrically tame the upper bass/lower mids, I believe), where the Uccello's may in a sense be a more "purist" or even vintage approach to horn sound. Please take my assessments on this with a grain (or teaspoon) of salt, as I haven't laid ears on the Vittora's. From a pure experience standpoint I can only encourage you to give the Uccello's a listen. They are marvelously musical and dynamic speakers, and Mr. Mears is one fine and humble fellow. 
That is interesting! The first big upgrade I did was replace the B&C 2" horn driver with the BMS 4592. Greg Roberts used the B&C ×××50 at the beginning but changed later.

The B&C was good but colored. The BMS was a huge improvement in opening up the midrange
to my ears. Night and day difference. 

That is interesting! The first big upgrade I did was replace the B&C 2" horn driver with the BMS 4592. Greg Roberts used the B&C ×××50 at the beginning but changed later.

The B&C was good but colored. The BMS was a huge improvement in opening up the midrange
to my ears. Night and day difference.

@acman3 

Interesting assessment, and one I believe must depend on the specific horn used in conjunction with the driver + cross-over (added to personal taste). Going by my own impressions of the midrange through the Uccello’s "colored" is not what comes to my mind of its sonic imprinting, but rather I find it sounds relatively natural; indeed the combination here of substance and tone with insight and detail is what gives it a very authentic feel, to my ears. I haven’t heard the BMS 4592 in any configuration, so that leaves room for "evaluative breadth" on my part. I believe Mr. Roberts himself described the B&C unit as a bit warmer sounding compared to the BMS which, depending on who you’re asking, could mean things like more colored and/or less detailed, or conversely even more natural and relaxed? I found Roberts to sound less emphatic on his preference between the two, but of course as we know he favors the BMS. It would be interesting to pair the BMS driver with the specific midrange horn used in the Uccello’s (with a different cross-over), and see how that turns out to ones own ears.
Yes, implementation is the key. I did not mean to imply the Uccello was colored, just that the Volti with the BMS was better, to my ears. 

I also read where one person, when changing from B&C to BMS, on the Volti, sent the BMS back, because he did not like the sound. 

That's why I find it interesting. 
I've heard both the Vittora (at Greg's Maine shop, before he moved to his purpose-built headquarters in Tennessee), and the Rival at AXPONA this spring. Both are terrific, much less colored than Klipsch (haven't heard the Crites modifications, though Greg spoke highly of them).  The Rivals offer great value for money, and you can get resistors hard wired in specially for your amplifier.  They are on the back of the speaker and can be changed if needed without going into the rest of the crossover.  Cabinetry is nice but hardly Sonus Faber class.  You can choose the wood veneer and grille fabric you like; Greg is happy to advise.  He's a nice guy, and really understands what he's doing.