Incredible deal on incredible amp

Ive had my BAT REXII power amp for sale for over a month on Agon with only a small amount of interest.  Ive lowered the price a couple of times.  I am having a hard time understanding the lack of interest, especially at the current price.  The only reason i am selling is I bought active speakers (ATC SCM50A) so no longer need a stand alone amp.  Otherwise,  it would have been my amp for life.  Any suggestions to make this more attractive for a sale?  I guess there is a price for everything and eventually if low enough someone would be interested.  I just think the price is so low now that i don't believe there is any interest at any price.
128x128lxgreen
lxgreen, the basic fee for an ad is $4.00 for 30 days on Audiogon. Maybe you clicked on the green box that says "create a listing" which costs $10.00 per ad. Just underneath that green box says: "no thanks create a basic listing" That ad cost $4.00. So restarting one ad three times is $12.00
Hi jmcgrogan2, no you're not seeing double. I answered lxgreen's question just now not knowing you had already answered it but many thanks anyway.
lxgreen, the basic fee for an ad is $4.00 for 30 days on Audiogon. Maybe you clicked on the green box that says "create a listing" which costs $10.00 per ad. 

@phd , that $10 fee is only for items <$1,000.
In this case, the items value is between $3,500 - $9,999, the listing fee is $100, which @lxgreen has said that he's already paid for previous listings.

Big difference between $4 and $100.
Would someone please describe and explain the circuit topology of the BAT Rex II?

Are the 6C33C output tubes biased to full Class A? (I cannot tell from the marketing literature.)

Is it a push-pull design?  (I think so.)

Is the output transformer-coupled to the load? (I think so.)

Thank you.