Anyone remember speakers by Kindel Audio?

I owned 2 different pairs of Kindel speakers, the Phantom and the PLS-a, a friend still has the PLS-a's and they still sound fantastic. Am I the only one who was into these? Bill Kindel is a talented speaker designer. Seems like with the demand for speakers that are efficent the PLS-a at 94db would be great for SET guys. They were an 8ohm nominal load but do have a dip to 2ohms. This may drive some SET amp nuts. The PLS-a is big(130 lbs. each) and dynamic! The Phantom was a smaller speaker for a more intemate listening room. They had fabulas sound and were very transparent! I miss them sometimes.
maxgain
Ain't that the truth. I think they(TAS) missed the boat somewhat.If I recall they hooked them up to some big bad SS amp(94db with 1 watt, come on who needs 200 watts per channel!)and muttered something about "Black Sabbath". Du Du, Du Du, oy oy oy oy, du du de de di de du da, I'm going off the rails on a crazy train, didly , didly ,didly ,didly! (Ya like the guitar transcription part?)Seriously these things work wonders with a 50 watt tube amp, why the hell didn't they use a more appropriate amp, guess they didn't cost enough for them.
I sold the Kindel line in Michigan through my store, Great Lakes Audio, for a couple of years. They were quite good for the money. The large line source model was dynamic, coherent but a little rolled off in the top. Overall, a good speaker line that wasn't marketed well enough to take on the big boys.
I not only remember them, but I own a pair of PLS-A.
They are indeed great, not to mention, big and heavy.
They also survived the 1994 earthquake intact.

I am thinking of selling them - is anyone interested?
jstromp, what else are you using with your Kindels? My friends, that I sold him still sound fantastic. What would you repalce them with? Something smaller? That's the only reason I sold mine. At the time I bought them I had a great room for them, but after moving and putting them in a smallish room it was time to set them free to roam the wide open spaces.
FWIW, I knew someone who used the Kindel Phantoms and they were pretty nice from what I can remember 13 years ago. Last I heard from a mutual friend, he refuses to get rid of them and was still using them with a modified Hafler amp and Well Tempered turntable.