I guess I have to sell my Tekton Enzos

because Eric said the DI's slaughter the Enzos. Better yes. Slaughter, I doubt it. If they slaughter the Enzos they probably slaughter the Enzo 2.7's as well. I'm sure Eric will put out some spin saying how much better the 2.7's are. What a load of crap. I can just imagine Dave Wilson saying the Sashas slaughter the WP8's or Harry Weisfeld saying the VPI Prime slaughters the Traveler. Marketing 101: Don't diss your own products. What Eric said about the Enzo is a slap in the face to every Enzo owner out there. I'm sure the DI's are better, but not in every situation. I'm very happy with my Enzos and very disappointed with Eric Alexander. He should know better. End of rant.
rsfphil
I have a set if Paradigm Studio 100 Reference speakers presently. Has anyone here experienced the sound of both of these speakers?

Also, I was just wondering if the $300 upgrade on the DI's worthwhile?
@gnason  Which version do you have? I have heard the earlier versions, and to my ears the DIs 'kill' ... just to be idiomatically different : ) since so many here have the slaughterhouse blues. : )  

On a serious note, only you can decide...I'd give them a listen if you are able to or even better yet, bring them into your system to truly get a feel for whether they are your thing, or not.

I know of at least one member who was considering the Persona line and went with the level above the DIs, partly due to the overall cost savings since it was a multiple speaker purchase.

@craigsub If you search the 'Tekton Double Impacts' thread you will see that @mac48025 did replace his SEs with the DIs. There are others who have actively compared the Legacy lineup with DIs, with some finding that the Aeris is where things got real in terms of comparisons, for them. Might be helpful to reach out to those members. Best of luck.
Gnason 
I had the Studio 100 version 2s, S4 v.1, S4 v.2, and S2 v.3. Coming from the Studio 100 I think you would be more than pleased with the DIs. not even close. 
Two years ago, I acquired a passive pre-amp switch box for use in evaluating speakers under blind conditions. The two channel signal from a Marantz 7703 is fed into the passive pre-amp, with an "A" and "B" left/right signal then feeding an Axiom 1500-4 power amp. The power amp has 4 channels, and is a quiet, powerful, neutral amp. The passive preamp allows for level matching at the preamp level, and instant A/B switching between the speakers in question. All speaker evaluation is done under blind conditions. A direct comparison between the DI's and Legacy's is quite doable, blind, and without an agenda to necessarily pick a "winner", but rather to describe the relative characteristics of each speaker without knowing the identity of the speaker. I have an email into Eric to see if he is interested. 

Post removed