Gryphon Diablo 300: at the top of Integrated Amps?

Is there any other amps I can look into that sound as good or more preferred to Gryphon's Diablo 300? 

I can think of two while I am writing this:
- Devialet 1000 Pro
- McIntosh MA9000

I appreciate getting feedback of people who heard/compared them. 

128x128emerald
I've got Ypsilon, CH Precision, Ayre, Thrax, Aavik, Audionet, Rowland, Karan, Devialet and Norma here in Stockholm, Sweden who are all making wonderful products on different levels within the SS and hybrid segment. I've also had the Dartzeel 8550, Gryphon Diablo 300, Moon 700i etc. here earlier amongst others.

I'm happy to answer any question regarding these brands and their integrated offerings.

/ Marcus, www.perfect-sense.se

Stockholm's got good hi-fi places. Try to find them in Manhattan.
As I said, excellent sound and build quality should be a given at this level.
I would do audition only with analogue source, a good one. Preferably with Reel to Reel deck. Do you have it in Stockholm too? 
Hi Sunny,

Would love to hear the T+A HV series integrated and CD/DAC powering the Sabrina's at your next get together in November.

Agree that the ARC GSi75 is a very good sounding integrated.
There has been no mention of the Vitus SIA 025, which in my opinion is the best solid state integrated made.  A dealer friend of mine was looking to pick up either the Gryphon or Vitus lines, listened to them and chose VItus based on a wonderful, real, organic sound quality. Never listened to the Ypsilon, so can't comment . . . .

Also no mention of the stunning Absolare hybrid product. Speaking of hybrids, i own the Pathos Inpol2 pure class A with tube input stage and MOSFET output. Stunning sound quality, but a notch below the Vitus. You can buy Patho's flagship integrated brand new for ~$13k (or buy mine when i list it in another month, perfect condition, for under $4k!)

Why am i selling the Pathos?  Only because i had David Berning build me his push/pull 300B fully balanced, class A ZOTL amp with integrated stepped attenuator volume control.  This is the ultimate "integrated" if you only have a single source and SQ is your bottom line!