Aric Audio Systems Unlimited Preamp

They have a tube model called Unlimited that appears to be a decent value for < $800. It is tube rectified and with pair of tube voltage regulators and 12AX7 driver tubes. It even has a phono stage. Anyone is familiar with this preamp?
128x128kalali
I have a DIY WECO 91A clone, 2A3 with Electra Print output transformers. I run JJ 2A3-40s as well. I use it to drive my tweeters.

I've always thought it was a nice amp, and the EPs and JJs both were nice upgrades. 

Hope you enjoy!
For the price point I would checkout Spearit Audio online based in MA. They are dealers in Conrad Johnson which are outstanding tube and SS products. The SPEARING owners is retiring and they have a lot of new and used gear for sale at good prices. A Classic tube preamp should be accessible. Great sound. Only issue for me is no remote.

Kenny, that sounds like a great amp. I also decided to go with his Unlimited preamp. I traded off expediency (read impatience) for the color choice; gloss black vs. hammered silver, and should hopefully receive it in around a week or so. I'm hoping it will play well with my Vincent SP-331 or MC2200. Thanks for the encouragement.

I'll report back.

sebrof,

Good to read that you like that JJ tube they sure look very robust and well built and not outrageously expensive.Are you using the 91a clone in a tri amp system.

kalali,

Wow that sounds awesome and I'll beat it will help both of your amps sound good.That middle priced unlimited is probably the best value in Aric's lineup in preamps.Did you get the remote option version.
You will probably get yours before mine so you will have to let us know how it works out for you.

I Thank You for finding this gentleman and hopefully by word of mouth in the Audiogon community we will keep him busy.

Kenny.
Kenny, I didn’t get the remote option since I hardly ever use the remote on my current (SS) preamp. As a  complete tube newbie I'm curious about his design and the tubes he uses in power/voltage supply and all the reasonably priced 12AX7 tube options available for future tweaking.
By the way, thanks for sharing the review link. I’m not expecting anything fancy as long as it has a nice warm sound.