Coincident Frankenstein mk.2 amps

Has anybody heard them with Druid V speakers? Do you think they will have enough power? I listen to mostly jazz, but also blues, rock, and classical. My listening levels are around 75 to 95db.
snopro
Thanks for the feedback on the Mullard GZ37 guys... maybe I need to be patient with them, since the EMLs and the Mullards are relatively new with few hours on them, they have to "burn-in" properly.  Any thoughts on how many hours it may take them to reach their full sonic glory?

@snopro , I am a huge fan of the Jupiter caps, and have already used them in at least 4 or 5 of my previously / current owned gear. Trust me, it's on my mind now for the Franks! I want to get used to the Franks for now before putting in the caps, but yes, that is a goal!
1markr,
For further clarification I also have the Jupiter copper foil capacitors in my Frankenstein rather than the stock Solens capacitors in the first stage coupling cap position. The 2nd stage is interstage transformer coupled. The difference between the two capacitors isn’t "hugh" but is rather noticeable and a worthwhile upgrade in my opinion.

Regarding the Mullard GZ 37 I’d say that 40 to 50 hours was sufficient. However keep in mind that you may just like another tube more than you do the Mullard . This is all so subjective when all is said and done.
Charles
Hi Charles,
 Actually I just put the Pass XA-30.8 in about a month ago and I'm really enjoying it too!
 I like the Franks for their organic naturalness, texture and openness.

The Pass comes pretty close and is impressive for a SS amp, but isn't quite there. It has other qualities where it shines like a wider and maybe deeper soundstage. Goes deeper in the bass, it really takes control of those 16 woofers. It's really smooth and dynamic with a fuller upper bass to lower midrange. I like it better then the First Watt J2 that I use to have.
It also has very good separation and nice layering.

Which do I like better, that's a hard one to answer. 
For Jazz and Vocals the SET for harder hitting music the 30.8 

No hard decision. I'll keep them both!😉

Joe

Hi Joe,
I understand, two terrific amplifiers with their own individual strengths, both excellent overall and can be enjoyed independently. I have a loaned First Watt S.I.T. special Nelson Pass designed D.I.Y. he did in push pull for additional power (40 watts). Pure class A and ultra simple circuit.

One of the best transistor amplifiers I’ve heard up to this point. Really good sounding top to bottom, quite impressive. In direct comparison the Frankenstein is more organic, reach out and touch tactile and palpable performers are more realistic. Both amplifiers are top tier however the Frankenstein at the end of the day is more emotionally engaging. The S.I.T. conveys emotion quite well but not to the same degree.

The solid state S.I.T. has very precise imagining placement and exceptionally good separation yet the Frankenstein is the more open and nuanced of the two. It’s a really interesting comparison of different topologies and design approach.

I can imagine how good your Pass Labs XA 30.8 must sound in your system.
Charles