connect 2 different wire gauge to pos and neg speaker terminal

what happens if say Kimber kable 12 tc to pos and lowes 10 gauge grounding wire to neg side or 12 tc biwire  to pos and lamp cord to neg
chalmersiv
Thanks once more, Kijanki. Your post just above is excellent IMO, as usual.

As far as the audibility of dielectric absorption in audio cables is concerned, my reading of various technical and anecdotal references to that effect I've seen over the years suggests to me that it stands a good chance of being audibly significant in many applications. However I have never seen either an analysis or measured data that would provide a quantitative perspective on it, in the context of audio cables.

So FWIW my own "expectation bias" is in the direction of that effect being great enough in degree to be an audibly significant contributor to cable differences, in many systems. But as far as I am aware information doesn’t seem to be available that would provide insight that is more specific.

Best regards,
-- Al

Thank you Al.  I'm not sure if AZ Absolute ICs are really better in my system or just sound better because of "expectation bias"  - either way outcome is the same  :)

Al (almarg) and kijanki,

I would trust your "expectation bias" over some others so called facts any day.

Thank you both for your contributions to this audio forum. I never stop learning from what the two of you have to say. Sometimes I may not fully understand, but eventually it sinks in.

Thanks again,
Jim

Thank you Jim.  Al is known for his knowledge and willingness to help others.  He is also much better in explaining things.  Al, have you ever been a teacher?