VPI Analogue Drive System

I'm considering getting the VPI Analogue Drive System for my Scoutmaster Signature turntable with JMW-9 tonearm.  What is your opinion especially as to sound improvement?
jerry95
Tom:  eagerly awaiting your report re sonic improvements with ADS unit.  This was my original question.
I used an SDS for many years.  A bullet-proof device.  As for noise from it; there wasn't any at all.  I replaced it with an Eagle/Roadrunner,  Performance, as far as I can tell, is identical--but for issues that RR addresses.  Odd to hear about any noise issue with the SDS.  
A rare occasion where stringreen isn't a vocal proponent of a VPI product!

I can only assume the ADS is better based soley on the fact VPI has discounted their stock of SDSs and heavily promoted the ADS.

They sent me one after my complaints. I have still not inserted it w/ my Classic3 into my main system to listen.

The question remains..Why does a customer have to purchase a speed controller when they have just spent thousands on a TT?
I had forgotten about his thread.  MusicDirect discounts the ADS to $850 so I bought one.  It does seem to improve my vinyl playback system with wider soundstage, better instrument separation, better dynamics, overall musicality, etc.  The factory setting is a little off so I'm using the KAB strobe system to set it exact.
I know I'm echoing the VPI endorsement, but I'm pleased with it.
There was never a question for me whether or not the SDS improved the performance of my TTs.

( VPI had fairly recently hiked the price of the SDS to $1499. At the same time they were advertising the ADS at $999.00, as a better solution.) It was news to us, but they were aware of it. This is a problem with me. I don't know about the rest of you? I'm SO glad I had the sense to sell my brand new SDS that came with my Classic 3 package deal before they, once again, disinflated the value of one of their components to their unsuspecting/loyal customers.

A forty year old company with ongoing issues that should not be. Look at the roll-out of the Shinola TT. A big disgrace, IMO, as reported by MF.