Vintage DD turntables. Are we living dangerously?

I have just acquired a 32 year old JVC/Victor TT-101 DD turntable after having its lesser brother, the TT-81 for the last year.
TT-101
This is one of the great DD designs made at a time when the giant Japanese electronics companies like Technics, Denon, JVC/Victor and Pioneer could pour millions of dollars into 'flagship' models to 'enhance' their lower range models which often sold in the millions.
Because of their complexity however.......if they malfunction.....parts are 'unobtanium'....and they often cannot be repaired.
128x128halcro
Yes best-groove.....is me 🤡

Just demonstrating how the Victor DD turntables are able to maintain absolute speed consistency under the dynamic loads (including 'stylus drag') of up to three cartridges at the same time.
Haven't seen that test with the Timeline successfully done with any other turntable.....
But I would like to.....👅

Technics claimed the SP-10MKIII would maintain speed with up to one thousand tonearms tracking at 2 grams each.
Technics claimed the SP-10MKIII would maintain speed with up to one thousand tonearms tracking at 2 grams each.

I'm aware of that claim and would love to see it demonstrated....👅
But seriously....I've seen claims by the new Monaco DD about its speed accuracy surpassing measuring instruments...
I've also seen the VPI Direct Feickert Speed App test published by Fremer which didn't appear so 'perfect'?
Regardless of 'claims'....there is a difference between 'speed accuracy' and 'speed stability'.
It would be nice to see any of the SP10Mk3 owners out there with 2 or more tonearms, post a video to YouTube showing the behaviour with the Timeline.
It would also be nice to see the NVS, the Monaco, the VPI Direct or any other vintage or modern DD pass this test.
Claims are not worth the time of day....