Verastarr's Mike Powell upgrading SR "Stuff"

Mike Powell of Verastarr has been upgrading my SR Grounding Block cables with Silver foils and now the MPC's for the Tranquility bases with far superior internal parts.

Mike is one of the best Philes I have ever worked with and understands customer satisfaction. I have all of his cables/ power strip and MServer and they have out run all previous cabling i have had in my system.

The sonic upgraded work he has done for me is well worth the $$$ and has lifted my SQ to a more desirable state.

128x128glory
I found an old email where I tell Alex to ship this guy a brand new unopened unit and what I would do on the rest. It was in the hands of the best in the country and if Alex could not do the mod it means it was impossible on the new model. We agreed to do a 3930 for you when it was not part of our regular lineup. To accommodate you. Where I come from Fanboy is a compliment. I’m a Gryphon Fanboy, who cares ? I’ve been very calm and civil. You’ve got the number so send the invoice. I know exactly what we did for you. And even though we sent you a brand new unit, I’m still going to send you something from us anyways today. Then you know we made you a second concession on a settled claim 10 years later. If you can’t sense my intent in that, well I’m sorry then. Things happen in life. Nobody can prevent it. The people that accept blame, apologize and go out of their way to make it right are few and far between. I’m not going to reply on this any longer. It’s a waste of good time.
I just got off the phone with Pete and as stated above it was in fact a 3930. We never actually carried through with 3930 because Petes order taught us that Denon had gone to a chip architecture in that section making the full mod impossible. This was the experience that taught me to not agree to do mods based on the former "house"  architecture of any given manufacturer. Tough lesson learned. If I was Pete in this situation I would be upset as well. I was depending on a digital genius that I remember now was very slow because he was always backed up with orders. So I wasted Petes time by sending the mod to the best Denon tech in the USA. That certainly didnt work as planned.  All of these things were rookie mistakes and I gave my best effort at that time. Again, it was a tough lesson learned. Pete has been offered further compensation as a result.  
@2340,  It sounds like I did whatever it took to compensate you, if you feel you weren't treated fairly, please contact me.  
Spoke with Mike today and problem solved. I did not post here with any want of compensation of any kind .Mike offered , but their is no need for it. Mike is a stand up guy.
2340 was taken care of also "in the end" so....

Verastarr makes some of the best cables/upgrades on the market and has  integrity and character to go along with it. Ten years ago? 95% of manufacturers would not give out the time of day to someone like 68.

I would never start a thread and  recommend a seller of audio goods to members here on the 'Gon unless I knew, by experience, that they have integrity and character and Mike has all of that plus!!

Mike, i think you should just let this thing die. You'll learn in life all too late that you can't satisfy everybody. The best thing to do is try to make it correct. I always was happy with the advice I got from you. you always were willing or found a way to meet my needs. I thought about purchasing another pair of grand illusion inters from you but I'm looking at others.  I'm sorry our relationship ended the way it did. my father always said "you're only as good as the last thing you do for somebody". seems to be true. it would have been nice had things worked as planned.