Devialet for Wilson Audio Sasha 2 Speakers

Does anyone have first-hand experience / suggestions using Devialet with Wilson Audio Speakers?

I have a pair of WA Sasha 2 Speakers in a 20' x 26' Room, with good acoustics; I'm considering the Devialet 200, 220, 250 & 400 Models - all have SAM (DSP) Processing for the Sasha 2.
jmvs
Device for device a BJT will out current a Mosfet.
Given powersupply conditions are right for both. Sure 10 complimentary pairs of Mosfets, will do a certain "current job".
But 10 complimentry pairs of BJT’s will do a far better "current job".
That is why Krell and Agostino and others use BJT’s, as they want to be able to almost double the wattage for each halving of impedance load all the way down to 2 or even 1ohm, to drive things like Sasha's and Alexia's

Cheers George
Post removed 
I never once mentioned the F5, it’s obvious that you have a thing for them, yes it is a amp designed by Nelson for diy’er to build to push current, but in this case it has very low gain and only 25w/8ohm, 40/2ohm not enough for these and speakers for the owner to get big levels from, and Nelson has never said it can drive 2ohms with a -45 degree -phase angle in the bass. 
The speakers it keeps company with are at the opposite end of the Sasha/Alexia scale.
http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/firstwatt7/f5.html

All my quotes relate to Mosfets V BJT (bi-polar) in general normal linear push/pull class-a/b linear amps.

Cheers George
Post removed 
Go look up some stuff before you come here and make flat false claims about gear you have no actual knowledge of please.
I just hope the OP doesn't take your advise for a F5 as he will be disappointed with the outcome. As you have no idea for an amp with these speakers he has. And I'm also tired of you.

Cheers George