Schiit Mani - Sent in for repair, no response. Looking for rec's on a replacement preamp

Hi Everybody - first time posting here.  I've run into a serious issue with Schiit.  My Mani ran into a hardware issue (dead left channel).  I mailed it to Schiit on July 3rd, they received it on the 10th and emailed me confirming they had received it and would get back to me in a few days, but to no avail.  I've emailed them a couple of times and just called their number and no response.  I'm getting the feeling I'll never receive my Mani back at this point and I'm not sure if I have any legal remedy to get them to respond (at this point, I don't understand why they didn't just send me a replacement unit). 

So I started looking for a replacement phono preamp.  I have a VPI Prime mounted with a Nagaoka MP-110. Budget is set at 500ish. Any recommendations that will wipe the floor with that piece of schiit?

Thanks in advance,

George 

gloco
some one mentioned the IFI iphono2. I just got one a couple weeks ago as a stand in until I can afford the Manly steelhead ( saving saving). and to be honest it punches way above its price range i'm quite pleasantly surprised by how good it sounds. especially for $500. hell i'd put it up against $1k or better phono stages. worth looking into and them put some money into a LOMC Cart like some one else said.
@gdhal  - hopefully they will look into the matter and make some changes to how they interact with their customers pending a response on  a warranty repair.  It would be great if they issued case numbers with the ability to look up your case number on their website for updates and provide a realistic eta.
hopefully they will look into the matter and make some changes to how they interact with their customers pending a response on a warranty repair. It would be great if they issued case numbers with the ability to look up your case number on their website for updates and provide a realistic eta.

+1

Post removed