TW Acustic Phono Users

Do you own or have you tried the TW Acustic RPS 100 Phono?  Looking for impressions on this phono.

stickman451
Hi Stickman451 - noticed no response yet to your post.  I've heard the phono stage at several shows in different systems that all sounded great.  Have one arriving in a few weeks.  If still interested let me know and I'll post impressions
Have been using TW RPS 100 for 6 months love it very musical with great stage,great midrange and wonderful bass.It is very versatile with Decca,EMI,Mercury etc curves plus many loading options.I have heard others but they do not come close in my system.This phono stage is very well made.I just made a big upgrade i have installed nos Amperex  6DJ8 and Amperex 12AX7 the sound got much better although these tubes are hard to find.A great phono stage for LP lovers like myself sold by a wonderful person Jeff Catalano of High Water sound.
Great!  Looking forward to your additional observations with continued use of the Raven Phono.

I'm curious what phonos you used prior to the Raven?  I am currently using an Audio Research Ref Phono 2se, but it has only two inputs and I have two Tables with a total of three arms.  

I like the sound of the Ref 2 overall and it is very versatile, but a third input would be nice.