Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hi Terry,

I'm heading over to read the article right now, and BTW any word yet on the arrival of your Ulfs?

Best Wishes,
       LP

Interesting that Terry brings this up. I happen to be going over to Raven Audio tomorrow to check out their tube amps, as well as hearing their DIs. :-)

They are even letting me bring my AHB2 to compare their amp against mine, into the DIs. How's *that* for customer service?!

Dave seems like a cool guy!

Hey evolvist,

Yes, Dave and his wife are wonderful people, indeed.  Say hello to Dave for me.

I have Dave's spectacular 300B integrated amplifier in-house for review and am enjoying the beauty its creating with the DI's.  If one is looking for a 300B integrated amplifier, this Raven piece should be on their audition list for sure.