Adding a turntable to my system

I what to add a turntable to my system ,I have a marantz AV 7005 preamp.I want to get a pro ject debut carbon turn table.what all do I need to make this run Thx Bob
128x128thirsty93

Just set up a Pro-Ject  Debut Carbon  in  red for a buddy. Looks good, easy  setup. Came with the  Ortofon 2m Red. Speed is a little fast, as measured with the Kab strobe. we,ll let the whole thing run in  and then get serious with the fine tuning. First impressions are good value and a good starter tt. As for my buddy, he is very happy with the result, the last I saw of him his foot was tapping, a huge grin on his face :)

Ron

Well I got my turntable all set up and I am know hooked.went out and bought Pink  Floyd's 180 gram remastered lp and Kansas point of no return remastered lp.Wow never heard the castanets in a pink Floyd song.It was a very nice addition to my system.i was sitting listening to Floyd in a half dark room with my eyes closed just kinda obsorbing the music lots of detail I've missed on cd.
@thirsty93 - Excellent! Glad you are happy with the sound. If it's new, it will probably get quite a bit better after some hours of break-in. Enjoy!