Schiit Vidar.... Anyone heard one yet?

This relatively cheap by audiophile standards 2 channel amp has me very curious. I haven't seen any reviews or really even read any hands on blips about it. Just curious if anyone has heard it and what you thought.
mofojo
I have one in the trunk of my car.  Will listen to it over the weekend and post impressions.
I'll ask at the California Audio Show this weekend, they're only there through Saturday (and mostly headphone stuff). I've also been looking at getting some monoblocks to free up some room in my rack.
I live close to Schiit’s brick and mortar store here in Southern California. I’ve not heard the Vidar, but the salesman there said it sounds identical to the speaker taps 60W output from the back of the (more expensive) Ragnarok headphone amp. I’ve heard the Ragnarok through the Salk SongTower speakers they have in the store, and it was pretty good. Nothing extraordinary, but a clean solid state sound. I thought the soundstage was somewhat small, but that could be the limitations of the speakers or the room acoustics?