Anyone tried Auditorium 23 speaker cables ?

http://www.dagogo.com/Auditorium23speakercable.html

Anyone here have experience these speaker cables from Germany ?

I read these works well with tube amps, anyone here with experience on solid state amps with these cables ?

What speaker cables have you guys compared this with ?

Tks for inputs.

Noli
nolitan
I did an abbreviated speaker cable "shoot-out" in my own system, and I ended up keeping the Auditorium 23s (standard 2.5 meter length) for my all-tube/ESL system (Doshi, Atma-Sphere, Sound Lab). If the 23s have any limitations, I haven't found 'em!
superb cable does nothing to the music as a good cable should are excellent for tubed systems ,had tried many grossly overpriced and overhyped garden hose cables and the auditoriums excelled ..system is line magnetic 518ia, devore 3xl's
I'm another happy owner of the LM 518IA who uses the Auditorium 23 speaker cables.  I had been using Audience Au24 speaker cables and replaced with these because I needed a longer run.  I liked the Audience a lot but like the Auditoriums better.  Very musical!

Sorry to post to an old thread, but just bought a pair A 23 speaker cables and I am like dumbfounded by how much better they were than my Straightwire Rhapsody cables.  I can't believe what I was missing!  Everything just opened up - without a hint of edge. It's amazing how much more involving everything is through these cables.  It's like the straight wires absolutely deadened the music below 500hz.  I thought the problem was the speakers or amp.   these cables are a must listen to those w simple systems. I use them currently w a Blue Circle amp and JMR Cantabile. Soon to upgraded to Jadis and new JMRs!