Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
@grannyring

That would be awesome and can compare them to the 20ga IC that is being built for me! I can also put them on my cable cooker to further open them up.

Thanks,
Wig
Let us all know what you think Wig.  $60 set of DIY built Duelund 16ga ICs.  Well at worst the price is right. At best they may totally surprise you. 
I really like this cable too. The 16ag that is. The instruments sound more real. I think it made my system more musical. I am pretty surprised to hear this much of a difference. 

I am running them 8ft a pair. I was wondering if it would sound better if it was longer or shorter. I know this is a subjective question but maybe someone tried different lengths to compare. 

I will also make some interconnects from DCA20AG. All 3.2ft a pair. Curious how this will change the sound. 
Thanks Grannyring for WE10 link , i just order a parir which I will bi wire with my current my Kimber 8tc,,I,m also wondering about getting some 12 or 16  awg Dueland or WE for the top and leave the WE10awg for the bottom . Any Recomendations on awg for the the top? Dueland or WE?Current speakers are Gradient revolution with a x-over Point at 200hz.