Price No Object Amps

Just posting for human interest/curiosity purposes. I wouldn't suppose anyone on AGON has one of these, however, from a sonic performance perspective, which would you choose?
https://www.whathifi.com/features/10-worlds-most-expensive-stereo-amplifiers?utm_medium=EMAIL&ut...

128x128gdhal
I was under the impression that this was a lighthearted thread.

@lpretiring 

Yes, that was my general intent.

"Have you ever been out of Mississippi?"

Not sure what this comment is supposed to imply, but I've actually never been in Mississippi. On the other hand, I've have traveled many places in the world including the locations I referenced in my note. And my remarks were based on first hand experience.

So is there something special I need to know about Mississippi or that was intended to be a very dry joke?

A collection of "Status Amps" Just appeals to the billionaire who wants to fit into the "Ultra-High End Audiophile" circles. Where sound is secondary to cost or the appearance of large elaborate designs as conversation starters. Since most have the appearance of a small fusion plant.  
no flame wars. just goofing about the prices, and aesthetics of some of this stuff, looks crazy.  and costs more than my house, cars and all my belongings, and ice still need another 550K to afford it.

it is funny how the %1 live.  no worries,..

"speakers.....740K, nno prob, credit card ok? "

WOW.  i would not like that much money, only problems are caused.

I'm still saving for Sanders monos' !  those will smoke any amp regardless of price.  but it seems a little overkill for my Energy RC-70's :)