Intigrated Amp Dilemma

A little background:

I am currently using a Parasound Halo Integrated amp driving a pair of Golden Ear Triton 2 speakers. I noticed when getting the volume up to a really good level, the amp strains a bit and the sound gets thin.  I am talking at most 93-95db but usually I listen at less than 87db.

Very shortly, I will be moving my Golden Ear Triton 1 speakers into the system where the Triton 2 speakers resides as I am taking delivery of the new GE References in a week or two. I do not think the bigger Triton 1 speakers will be a great match with the Parasound integrated, I will probably sell the Triton 2 speakers.

I am thinking of buying a better sounding integrated with a bit more power and more reserve power. I would need 3 line inputs (single ended) and a built in dac. I am NOT interested in any Class D amps. I want to keep it around 5-6K new Can I be pointed in the right direction please?

Thank you!

128x128stereo5
I am sure the Triton 1 will be much better in that system once my References come in.  I am holding off buying an integrated until I attend the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest this October.

@outtabooklyn

No problem, getting my GE REeferences delivered tomorrow, so will be moving my Triton 1 to the system with the Parasound.  I'm going to keep my Triton2 until I am positive I like the changes.  I truly can't wait for Rocky Mountain Audiofest as it will be my first time going.  Hopefully there will be different intigrateds I can listen to.

Hi Stereo Five,

I am a Lyngdorf dealer none the less this is what you should know.
The best amp for you to use will be the Lyngdorf TDAI 2170.
It is one of the best sounding integrated amplifiers regardless of cost plus it has an extraordinary DAC built in.  It also includes Room Perfect which is the knock out punch.
It will give you flat frequency response in your room for as low as your Golden Ears can go and negate what your room is doing to preventing you from having great sound and imaging. 

Did I mention it is $5000 delivered to your door.
This is a Digital Amplifier so it doesn't have any of the bad qualities people associate with solid state amps nor does it have the negative qualities that tube amps have.
It is completely silent no hum ever. It also has an electronic crossover network built in if you want to run subs with your Golden Ears.  

The room perfect will provide the exact voltage you need at all frequencies which means it won't ever sound thin.

Should you be a turntable guy, the upgraded analog inputs are wonderful.

All of this for only $5000 delivered to your door.

Take a look at the Simaudio Moon Neo 340i which is what I use. It’s in your price range and has optional DAC and phono stage modules. Dead neutral sounding, excellent soundstage and imaging.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/moon-simaudio-neo-340i-integrated-amplifier