VPI 2nd Pivot for 3D

I just installed mine and discovering my old records anew.  I thought I knew everything there was to know on the original pressing of Fleetwood Mac's Rumers......but no - there's more.  You immediately hear a more solid bass, but then the dynamics hit hard.  It sounds like my amp is on steroids.  More cleanliness, - everything is better.  Very highly recommended.
128x128stringreen
That's cool, have been looking at that and was looking for some feedback. Seems a fairly easy process.
Dear @stringreen: True unipivots are a " mess/nigthmare "  for pick-up recorded information from the LP grooves due to its real unstability at micro groove levels. Yes, I don't like it. The cartridge stylus needs must be fulfilled by the tonearm and " stability " for is perhaps the first and main target for any cartridge when it rides.

At our sigth we can't see that unstability, we think is steady at the grooves but it's not.

So, if your  VPI is no more an unipivot then what you have is a serious improvement in your listening experiences. Good.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.