No Vocals from Grateful Dead RSD LP

Hello -- this problem has me perplexed. I purchased the Grateful Dead LP on RSD and when I played it, I didn't get any vocal output. So I emailed the distributor (Rhino), which sent me another copy. I put it on last night and ... no vocals! All my other vinyl plays perfectly. My system is a Thorens 165 turntable w/Grado Sonata cartridge, Dynaco ST70 power amp, Dynaco PAS 2 preamp, Budgie phono preamp, and Dahlquist D-10 speakers. I plan on going to a record store here and they have turntables and I hope they will allow me to play the album to see if I get any vocals from another system. However, any idea/troubleshooting to find out why I"m having this the problem with this LP? Thanks!.
theeditor
@theeditor
The recording might be out of phase. Reverse the speaker cable on one speaker and see if that fixes the problem. I doubt that there are any GD records remixed for Karaoke! BTW,turn off the tube amp before you do this!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_Of_Phase_Stereo
Grateful Dead Karaoke, you may be on to something there... It would be awesome to see if anyone actually knows the words to "dark star". The thing with that song is you would be on stage a long time before actually saying anything though. Okay I'm done now.