What is your speaker ownership history since 1995?

Used audio market is not the same again since on-line marketplace was born in 1995 (Fleabay).   What is your speaker *ownership* history since then?   

(showroom / friend's house / loaner don't count .. must be owner of them)

Let me start with mine's, from 1998 to current (*):

(oldest to current)
Misc Wharfedale (thanks to uBid hype!!!)
Newform Research R645
Magneplan MMG
Magneplan 3.3R
NHT ???
SOTA Panorama with Time Domain bass module
Rogers LS3/5A
Infinity ??? (first time I realize 'reference' in the model name means absolutely nothing)
Klipsch Klipschorn
Tyler Acoustics Taylo Reference Monitors
Tyler Acoustics Reference 1
Wilson Watt Puppy 5.0
JMLab Chorus 7??
B&W Matrix 805
B&W Matrix 801 Series II
Revel M20
Revel F30
Alon I
Alon V
Tangent R4
Loth X BS1
Odeon Double Six
Silverline Sonata I
Meridian DSP5000
Paragon Acoustics Regent
??? Some Audio Physics DIY clone
Legacy Audio Classic
Duntech Princess
Sansui SP5000
Altec 604E w/ mastering lab (The Big Red)
Tube ? Lab ??? (it is the sorry B&W Nautilus 805 clone)
Epicure ??? (its the one with an eyeball kinda tweeter)
Celestion SL600si
Avalon Symbol
Vienna Acoustics Mahler 
Quest for Sound SQ10
??? White van speakers, can't remember the name, $80 a pair
Talon Audio Peregrine X
Fostex backloaded horns (DIY)
Counterpoint Clearfield
KR Audio (limited production specials, no model name)
Avalon Eclipse Classic
Apogee Centaur Major
Ohm Model I
Dynaco A25
Oris Horn 250
Egglestonworks Rosa
Legend Audio Reference Monitors (now known as Von Gaylord ROTL Mk II)
*Nearfield Acoustics Pipedreams 930
*Wilson Watt Puppy 3/2
*Kharma CRM 3.2 FE

Pretty purpose-less, focus-less timeline, I must confess.

bsimpson
I think that most of us changed in the hope of audible improvement, although there's definitely an element of curiosity too.
Wow, I have to span fifty years and still have a short list. I guess the merry-go-round has been somewhat kind to me.

Sixties - Advent
Seventies - DCM Time Windows
Eighties - SOTA Kontrapunkt
Nineties - Thiel CS 3.6
Now - Horning Hybrid Aristotles Zigma Ultimate

Kenny
Shadorne while I certainly don’t agree with you on everything with reference to your audio experiences/philosophy, your point about change for audible improvements rather than different SOUNDS is "right on" to my goals as well. This hobby to me is attaining true fidelity to what my understanding/impression of that is, not "different flavors", I want to be engaged in the music and performance/message. I am and have always been completely uninterested in change for change sake. I guess there are many differences in what defines being an "audiophile". My goal is that the music being faithfully reproduced, is the ultimate goal. Flavors? I personally prefer vanilla with chocolate a strong second but it depends on my mood and what my palate wants at a given time. As always, YMMV, enjoy the music!

I am really impressed at the number of speakers some have owned in a given time frame, WOW!

PS to your point about curiosity Roxy, I suppose that point is valid but if you change too often, don't you at times become confused, or is that even revelant? 

Hi tubegroover.

Like you, I have always been looking for speakers that presented the music in a way that was truthful to my ears and mind, and my curiosity was about different technologies, and also what strengths in a particular speaker were most important to me.

In the beginning, I bought Klipschorns, and there was something that I absolutely loved about them, even though they had some deficits. Next came the small Celestions, and I was really taken with the imaging, which was new to me. My point is, as I went through the speakers that followed, I realized that as much as I loved aspects of each of these speakers, especially the Spendor SP100s, what was most important to me was realistic dynamics. That is what made reproduced music more authentic for me. 

I think it takes time and experimentation to find your own personal sweet spot, unless of course you have the funds to afford speakers that do it all.

I haven't made nearly as many changes. Each time I have "upgraded" speakers it seems as if they became the strongest part of my system. I then lived with them for a while and enjoyed them until I felt like there was an opportunity to grow. I feel like I've made good choices given my budgetary constraints over the years and have felt like in order to "upgrade" it would usually take a significant investment to make the change worthwhile. 

Up to 96 Polk Audio sda-1
96-2007 Vandersteen 3a Sig's
2007-2015 Vandersteen Wood Quattro sig 2
2015+ Zellaton Concerts

I honestly can't imagine changing out of these for a long time. To my ears, they are spectacular. If I switched I think I'd build another system around them.