Dedicated Line Noise Filter?

I don’t know if what I’m seeking exists, so I’m asking the experts.
I have 2 dedicated lines installed; one for analogue, one for digital. They originate at a sub-panel off the main circuit box. The sub-panel is connected by the hot lead and has it’s own ground including a second grounding rod. There is a home surge protector installed at the main circuit box.

I have passive conditioning on both lines for the components, yet I’m still hearing noise thru the speakers (from about two feet away). I live in a city and I suppose it could be dirty power from the grid.
Now to my question; is there a noise filter that can be installed at the site of the circuit panels? My electrician offered a surge protector with noise filtering (plus EMI/RFI), but was very expensive. So, is there a device that can be installed upstream to lower the noise floor?
Many thanks.
128x128lowrider57
If you feel sure this is a mains noise level issue and not some kind of equipment thing going on, then I would recommend Alan Maher Designs, despite that most audiophiles have little or no experience with them. I’ve been dealing with Alan since 2010 with full confidence in what he says and what he does. I know for a fact he can reduce mains noise levels because this is essentially the kind of problem he handles all day every day.

I know the normal products he would recommend for ordinary standalone homes, but for a row house, you will need to contact Alan directly through his company site on facebook (Alan P Maher, or alanmaherdesigns.net and fb message him, he will respond to your q’s within a day). Don’t worry, he has grounding and noise-reduction expertise with electrical systems worldwide so a row house will not offer him any real challenge. For the said normal house, a good solution with his stuff would be around $300-$350, with always the option to expand from there if you liked what those changes did to the sound quality (the improvements of which being the real attraction to Alan’s approach...reducing electrical noise = much improved sound in all departments, not simply just a reduction in perceived background hiss or audible noise, of course).

Lots easier and just as effective in most cases as dealing with balanced transformers. Installation of the AMD stuff IME is a breeze although it usually takes about 30 days or so to fully come on song, but I’ve found everything I’ve ordered from him to work as advertised to say the least.

Some, or possibly even all, of the products he will recommend to you can be applied directly to the breaker box.
Thanks @ivan_nosnibor , I'll look him up.
I don't believe it's component related, but tomorrow I plan on removing all power conditioning and surge protectors to eliminate extra circuits and cables.

I swapped the SS with a tube amp tonight and the same amount of noise was audible.
 A friend suggested the 5 KVA because he knew it was large enough for most audiophiles systems and would not bottom out. Other than that I'm not sure how to figure the needs but I'm sure other more knowledgeable people on Audiogon could assist.
lak
A friend suggested the 5 KVA because he knew it was large enough for most audiophiles systems
5KVA works out to 5000 watts - assuming you have a good power factor. That might be sufficient for a small system, but obviously undersized on even a 15A line.