Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Kdude66,
Well, "slightly" to "very nice improvement" I suppose is going to mean different things to different ears. Changing the MZ2S to pair with the Dynamo today required a room change from another system where I last listened to the Dynamo with the DeVores. Perhaps the room made the difference. I was doing this experiment on the fly. Nothing scientific or apples to apples. Best, mikirob
Kdude, Corelli, Mikirob, and Charles,
Thanks to all for your opinions and experiences with the Dynamo. 
Based on this information, along with the fact that I haven't joined the world of parts upgrade, I don't feel that the Dynamo would be the right direction for me to go.
Also I hope I did not give the impression that at this time I have already purchased the DI's. I haven't yet for 2 reasons. 1st and foremost now because of a major family illness that occurred this past Monday will be eliminating almost all of my hobby time for something like 3 to 6 months I'm estimating. Prior to that I have been weighing the give and take between the DI's and the Electrons for my application. There are many factors that keep me from choosing which model is best suited for me. Except for my model decision I would have ordered before this past Monday. I really need to talk to Eric for his opinion and also to see things like can he make the Electrons in 8 Ohm? Stuff like that. But listening now is going to be difficult for the time being.  
Anyway, we all have extreme challenges in life especially if we live long enough.
Again thanks to all for the great advice to help navigate to calm seas.

LP
LP, Really sorry to hear that. Wishing you and your family the best and the calm seas you seek.

LP I hope it all works out well for you and your family. I never take good health and enjoying listening to music for granted. Both are a blessing.

Charles