Isolation feet/cones for PS Audio NuWave DSD DAC

Hey all,

I am debating between Large DH Cones and Herbies Tenderfeet.
Anyone have experience specifically with this DAC?

Thanks!
itsikhefez

Speaking of cone tips and hardness, I got a set of the original Mod Squad Tiptoes when they were introduced in the 1980's, and installed them under my 140 lbs. apiece loudspeakers, with steel discs under them to protect my hardwood floors. It didn't take long for the tips of the soft (aluminum) Tiptoes to become flattened. Oh well, nice try.

The DH cones work especially well under my Townshend Rock Elite turntable (even better than those by BDR), whose unsuspended plinth is an upside-down steel frame (like a rectangular cake pan) filled with plaster-of-Paris and bitumen pads---very non-resonant. The p-o-P and ceramic cones make a great coupling

FWIW - the DIY bearing blocks are installed.  I have them under the pre-amp.  The set up looks a little "odd" due to height (Herbies Tenderfeet>> 1.5" plinth>>1.5" diam. SS ball>>Freya).  The movement the Freya displays when tapped from the side is striking.  It looks exactly as though it is suspended between springs allowing 360 degree movement in a horizontal plane.  

Gear had been powered down the last day or so, so playing some warm up tracks before listening "critically".  Might have to experiment next with suitable spring(s) to replace the Tenderfeet.   
My dac is the PS Audio DirectStream Junior and I'm getting fantastic results with footers from anvilturntables.com.

Looks like a hockey puck with small magnetic balls underneath. You can fine tune the tension by adding or removing balls
I have had tremendous success with Feet of Silence by Solid Tech. I think the greatest advantage to the FOS is that you can use them on virtually any surface and get consistent results. I found this review on Audiogon. I have used FOS in my system for years- I would be hard pressed to ever change.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/review-solid-tech-feet-of-silence-tweak
Changing the subject a bit, but would Large DH Cones work under a turntable?
The TT sits on a bamboo platform with Herbies footers underneath. Looking for footers that would drain vibration from the TT to the platform. Need a budget solution.