Stay away from the nad

Yesterday the right channel on my NAD C356 went bad just three months after the warranty expired.  75% of the sound shifted to the left. Just out of curiosity, did anyone had a similar problem? I contacted an authorized service center and their estimate was $400.00???
I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING MADE BY NAD. GARBAGE BELONGS TO GARBAGE.
Anyhow, on Monday I will order Accuphase E-270 to put the end to the search for an Integrated amplifier.

djengan
avanti1960

Try C356 with the ZU Wylde (well broken in / 150 hours) short Interconnects
for Pre / Amp. You will like the sound. Much more details
213runnin

Yes, It's quite a step up but what else to buy. I tried Parasound Halo and it just didn't sound right. C356 with the right Pre/Amp interconnects sounded better then Halo or I just like the nad sound despite the reliability. Another option is Belles Aria Integrated but I am not familiar with the Aria's sound. If it has Nad's dynamic I would buy Aria right away.
And yes, I have PSB Synchrony One B bookshelf speaker that I really like.
I listened the PSB with the Accuphase E-470 and that was it. Just perfect sound. I just hope that E-270 has similar sonic signature as the E-470. My friend who owns the Accuphase told me that E-470 besides the more power has more 3D sound but the E-270 already provide very nice sound and that I would notice the difference in sound only with the high end speakers.

What I can find on the PSB Synchrony  One bookshelf is that it is a 4 ohm speaker that dips to below 3 ohms at some frequencies.  I'm sure it'll be fine with the Accuphase.  
As per PSB Specifications It's 6 Ohms nominal, 4 Ohms minimum.
You actually posted Specs. for the Synchrony One but towers. They dip down to 2.6 Ohms.

djengan-

I always wanted to demo Accuphase gear. Whom is your dealer/retailer?

Happy Listening!